The M55 Cast Iron Pellet Stove has one of the highest heat output capacity in the market -up to 55,000 BTUs- and it is also one of the cleanest burning – with an EPA emission rating of 1 gram/hour.
Enviro M55 Cast Iron Pellet Stove
- Cast Iron Construction
- Tri-mode enabled thermostat
- Large glass size (231 in²)
- Large hopper capacity (60 lbs)
- Optional brick liner
- Optional log set
- 300 cfm variable speed fan
- Operates with cast doors open or closed
- Available in multiple finishes (painted black and antique chestnut enamel)
- Ceramic Refractory Brick Liner Kit
- Hopper Extension Kit
- Log Set
|BTU Maximum Input||
H: 32" x W: 30" x D: 27½"