With an energy efficient Mendota gas fireplace, you can turn down the central heat and use our award-winning log fire to heat the room you use the most.
Mendota FullView FV33i and FV44i
Two FullView Décor Insert Models
Mendota FullView fireplace inserts come in two sizes, the FV44i and FV33i, to fit virtually any existing fireplace opening. Both models offer a spectacular view, with no telltale louvers to distract from the realistic FullView fire.
- FullView fire is placed on the hearth, with no telltale louvers or raised platform
- FireLight accent lighting system adds extra drama and detail when the fire’s on, a gentle glow without heat when it’s off
- Easily installs into existing masonry or factory built fireplaces
- Romantic fireplace insert is also a certified ANSI/AGA high efficiency wall furnace
- Fully customizable with Mendota’s newest designer fronts and doors
Beautiful and highly efficient, the FV44i insert’s huge, 600 sq. in. viewing area is ideal for taking in the realistic FullView log fire. The BurnGreen™ burner provides an impressive 40,000 to 15,300 BTUH, allowing you to adjust the heat to your comfort and still enjoy a full flame, even on low. Its size and generous heat output make it a particularly good choice for large rooms or rooms with tall ceilings or lots of windows.
Perfectly sized to fit smaller fireplace openings, the FV33i still provides a viewing area that’s 30% larger than comparably sized insert designs. Like its larger cousin above, the authentic FullView fire is fueled by Mendota’s high efficiency BurnGreen™ system, offering a moderate range of 31,000–10,000 BTUH. And what better way to frame your fire than with a choice of designer fronts and doors?