Napoleon’s new High Country™ 3000 Eco has changed to a catalytic fireplace, yes, just like your car. This fireplace has lower emissions then it’s predecessor and burns up to 25% longer, thus a more efficient model while still maintaining its heat.
Napoleon High Country 3000 Eco Wood Unit
With this wrought iron designed fireplace from Napoleon, you gain not only a beautiful fireplace, but one of efficiency and quality as well. With features such as an easy-glide air control lever and a completely lined firebox, this traditional wood stove makes enjoying the sounds of the crackling fire and the flickering flames easy and practical. With the super-low burn setting, you also have the option of extending your fires overnight without having to refuel! Relax and take pleasure in your fire today by using this High Country Wood Burning Fireplace from Napoleon.
- New catalyst added
- Viewing Area: 31 11/16″h x 40″w
- Burns 25% longer than previous model
- Lower emissions of 3.25g/hr
- President’s Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Decorative knob allows the operator to bypass the catalyst temporarily, increasing the air flow through the unit to aide in starting a fire or reloading fuel
- Digital catalyst temperature monitor allows the operator to ensure their fireplace is always within the optimal temperature range to provide lowest emissions possible
- Improved air wash system allows glass doors to stay cleaner
- Cast iron baffle and bypass door for durability
- Cast iron front doors provide consistent seal
- Black Andirons come standard
Up to 60,000 BTU's
31 11/16"h x 40"w